Mini-Pool for Gender and Women’s Rights
The purpose of the Fund for Dialogue and Cooperation on Gender and Women’s Rights is to support cooperation between civil society in Denmark and in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region on projects that:
- Support the work for women’s rights and position in society in the MENA region and/or
- Encourage debate on gender-related issues in the MENA region
All projects must be conducted in a partnership between at least one partner in the MENA region and at least one in Denmark.
Scope of projects
Applications can be submitted within the following three categories:
- Establishment of partnerships and joint projects between Danish and Arab partners with a budget between DKK 5.000 and 30.000.
- Smaller partnership projects with a budget between DKK 30.000 and 100.000 including pilot projects aimed at developing joint capacity to undertake larger joint projects.
- Large partnership projects with a budget between DKK 100.000 and 1 million.
How to apply?
The fund is open for applications that include at least one Danish and one Arab partner (based in the MENA region). Applicants may be civil society organizations, associations or institutions.
All potential applicants must consult the guidelines of the fund carefully before filling in an application form
All applications will be processed ongoing.
Contact and advice
For all question regarding the fund kindly contact:
Tel: +45 50763368
Preferably Mondays between 10-14 PM
KVINFO offers counseling for potential applicants.
Framework of the fund
The Fund is administrated by KVINFO and financed by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Danish- Arab Partnership Programme.
The fund runs from January 2010 until December 2011 and has a total budget of 3,5 million DKK.